Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
How To Create A Design Brief With Only 7 Questions
Alice : „Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?“
The Chesire Cat : „That depends a good deal on where you want to go.“
Alice : „I don’t much care where.“
The Chesire Cat : „Then it doesn’t much matter which way you go.“
The following method is an introduction to our famous seven-question design.
Your Question and Your Answer
1. Outline your current situation?
2. How do you live? Is that changing or about to change?
3. What do you need to see to know that your project has achieved great success?
4. When you move in the new space, how do you want to feel?
5. Who does this house need to be designed for?
6. What budget, time frame and boundaries do we need to work in?
7. What does your home really mean to you?