A well-designed home serves as a stage on which a man’s life unfolds leaving the human condition healthy. Its design and construction must be environmentally friendly and energetically balanced while providing enough energy resources to support the recovering Earth. These conditions directly support the natural process of growth and well-being. The design of positive energy homes is an important task!
Imagine a sustainable home that provides the maximum comfort for you and your family by keeping stable internal temperatures and a continuous supply of fresh air! This building standard, originally developed in Germany and called passive house, can reduce heating needs by an astounding 90%. This target is reached by making the house incredibly well-insulated, virtually air-tight, and by designing with contemporary use of building physics. Sustainable home design is therefore also an important task. Worldwide and specifically in Perth, Australia, passive hive and positive energy homes are of present interest and will be interesting in the future. As an architect in Perth, I can help you in home design and offer you my services.
OUR DESIGN PRINCIPLES:
- Thermal Comfort: 21-25 degrees Celsius throughout the year.
- Air Quality: Constant fresh air supply.
- No air leakages: Energy reduction of up to 90%.
- Nature’s design secret / Golden Ratio.
- Orientation- Heart-based Feng Shui.
- Home as a sanctuary with a dedicated space for a refuge for gratitude/meditation/yoga corner.
- Visual and non-visual connection to nature.
- Complexity and order.
- Zero net carbon emission.
- Natural materials and natural sensory stimulants.