A well-designed home serves as a stage on which a man’s life unfolds leaving the human condition healthy. Its design and construction must be environmentally friendly and energetically balanced while providing enough energy resources to support the recovering Earth. These conditions directly support the natural process of growth and well-being. As a home designer, situated in Perth, Australia I make this point as very important.
Imagine a sustainable home that provides the maximum comfort for you and your family by keeping stable internal temperatures and a continuous supply of fresh air! This building standard, called passive house design, originally developed in Germany, can reduce heating needs by an astounding 90%. This target is reached by making the house incredibly well-insulated, virtually air-tight, and by designing with contemporary use of building physics. As the architect of sustainable energy homes, I make special attention to this point.
OUR DESIGN PRINCIPLES:
- Thermal Comfort: 21-25 degrees Celsius throughout the year.
- Air Quality: Constant fresh air supply.
- No air leakages: Energy reduction of up to 90%.
- Nature’s design secret / Golden Ratio.
- Orientation- Heart-based Feng Shui.
- Home as a sanctuary with a dedicated space for a refuge for gratitude/meditation/yoga corner.
- Visual and non-visual connection to nature.
- Complexity and order.
- Zero net carbon emission.
- Natural materials and natural sensory stimulants.